Thursday 28 August 2014

Actress Hansika Motwani Hot Photos

http://foundpix.in/actress-hansika-motwani-hot-photo-gallery/
Actress Hansika Motwani Hot Photos
One of the first film actors to take the ALS ice bucket challenge, the 23-year-old actress dumped a bucket of ice water on herself last night and uploaded a video on her official Twitter page.

"Thank you to everyone for challenging me to do the #icebucketchallenge to raise awareness for ALS. I nominate Sahil Nandu, Prashant Motwani, Tanvi Shah and Tejal Patel for the challenge," she wrote.

Southern actress Hansika Motwani and Tamil actor Silambarasan aka Simbu have confirmed that they are in a relationship. However, Simbu says any decision related to their marriage will be taken by their respective families.

Hansika had been rubbishing rumours about her link-up with Simbu, but she has finally opened up on micro-blogging site Twitter.

"(I have) been hearing many rumours about my personal life, so just want to clear (the air).Yes, I'm seeing STR (Simbu) and hence I wouldn't like to talk about my personal life," Hansika posted on her Twitter page.

Confirming the news, Simbu posted on Twitter: "Yes, I'm with Hansika and right now she is doing really good and marriage will be decided by our family. (I) hope you will respect our privacy".

Ever since the duo started shooting for Tamil films Vaalu and Vettai Mannan, it was reported that they had developed fondness for each other.

While Simbu is busy shooting for Vaalu, Hansika is now busy wrapping up Tamil comedy Biriyani and Telugu untitled multi-starrer with Vishnu Manchu.

No comments:

Post a Comment