9 Ways to Attract Girls Older Than You - How to Date a Mature Woman
You fell head over heels with the perfect girl, there's just one catch: she's a bit older than you. Would you like to know the ways to attract older girls and hopefully get the girl of your dreams?
Attracting a girl who's older than you is not much different than attracting any other girl. Here are some tips to help you.
1. Gather up your courage and don't be afraid to ask her out. Hey, we're living in modern times and age is not much of an issue anymore. Besides, she'll be impressed if you had the courage to ask her on a date. It shows you're mature and not intimidated by her.
2. Be conscious about your hygiene and appearance. You don't have to go all out, but at least comb your hair and wear some cologne. You wouldn't impress her if you approach her looking all scruffy and look and smell like you haven't showered in days.
3. She may have a problem dating a younger guy, but this shouldn't stop you from dating her. Prove to her you can be confident and mature. Avoid playing video games or joking about silly stuff, anything that you think will turn her off.
4. If she's only a year or two older than you, then you're pretty much into the same things. If you're age gap is nearly a decade then you may have different interests and you'll have to work extra hard to prove yourself. Just try to avoid doing immature things and impress her with your good manners and behavior.
5. During conversations, some older women would be more impressed with serious topics. You can talk about the concert you saw last week, but also tell something about work and ambitions. You can also talk about books, music and movies, as long as they're always the type guys your age like.
6. Don't dominate conversations and let her take the lead sometimes. You can't talk about yourself the whole time and not expect her to get bored. This applies to all girls, so let them have their turn to talk.
7. Any girl wants to receive compliments, so tell her how beautiful she looks or how smart she is. Be honest though, she's going to notice if you're only kissing up to her. Also, never refer to her as an "older" woman.
8. Try to relax when you talk to her. She won't bite, and being intimidated and nervous won't make such a great impression. She'll be more attracted to you if you're confident.
9. One of the best ways to attract girls older than you - or any girl for that matter - is to be yourself. Don't try to act smarter and be a know-it-all (unless you really are smarter). Trying too hard to make an impression will only cause you to look silly and she may not take you seriously then.